Friday 30 December 2011

hehe :)

Posted by lowlow lollipop at 23:24

“wake up in the moninx feelin like P.Diddy”  ßß ke$ha song ßß
As usual..brush my teeth,wash my face..owh, need a big force and so do energy..feel so lazy..
 Likely today was very bored..=.=”..
My mom ask me to do the housechores..ahaha..i don’t like it ! I’m lazy ! My mom ask me to arrange the dish to the rack..*simple* ahaha.. but I didn’t breakfast yet =.=” feel no energy ! I need energy to move..to do my work..did I mention something ? ow yahh. . ENERGY !  For instance, myself, though unaware of it, approximate in my mind how much force to use when I pick something up.. for example now, I pick the dish and arrange it,would I use the same amount I would use to arrange 5 big tables ? WOW, no way for me to arrange those table without having any breakfast..i need ENERGY ! Energy is the capacity of a physical system to perform work. Am I right ? I ask my lovely friend just now*ADIBAH HUSSIN, she said ENERGY is POWER..’owhh..okey ! I got it’ ^^.. hey mom..i’m starving ! I need to eat and need energy !
Whoa.. felt lazy today ~not in mood~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Candy Marshmallow Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei