Friday 25 November 2011

flying in car!

Posted by lowlow lollipop at 01:41

MUKAH !! Here I come !

Yeahh ! we  went to Mukah today, my aunt, my dad and of course this pretty princess >myself<.. we went there by car.. My aunt’s car. My aunt always remind us about wearing the seatbelt, ahaha * I don’t really care about it.

ON THE WAY…….


the car suddenly stop and I flying forward ! Everyone give me a big laugh now, HAISSHHHH..this is what happen when not wearing the seatbelt ! Well hopefully you'd be wearing your seat belt because that would be the outside force. The seatbelt stops you from flying through the windshield. If not, then the windshield is the outside force slowing you down. That's the most obvious one. Hmm, I think got something about PHYSICS in this situation. MR RAFIE always mention about this situation and it is related with… INERTIA ! yeahh, finally I remember..haha * I took a long time for trying remember what MR RAFIE taught in class. The meaning of inertia is that when an object is in motion its resistance wants to stay in motion and when an object is in rest it stays in rest. So, the situation that happen on me just now is one example of inertia. I’m sitting in the car without wearing the seatbelt, and suddenly the car stop and it make me fly forward..luckily I’m not flying to HOSPITAL MUKAH..hehe
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Candy Marshmallow Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei